Man taken to hospital after medical episode while driving near Diss
- Credit: James Bass
A man has been taken to hospital after suffering a medical episode in his car.
Norfolk Police were called at 8.49am after a man had driven his car into a property on Tottington Lane near Diss.
This caused minor damage to the doorstep of the house as well as the bumper of his car.
A spokeswoman for the police said officers remain on the scene at 9.30am after the ambulance service were initially called at 6.45am.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said: "We sent one ambulance and took one person to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care."
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Harleston and Thetford were called at 8.55am to make the area safe.
They remained at the property until around 9.20am.
The scene was cleared at 10.22am.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone