Bus diversions in place due to emergency roadworks in Attleborough
- Credit: Google
Bus diversions are in place for routes travelling along Hargham Road in Attleborough due to emergency roadworks.
The roadworks are being carried out by Anglian Water and are expected to be completed by the beginning of next week.
The road has been closed while the work is carried out.
First Bus have said its buses cannot serve the lower section of Hargham Road and will instead continue along to London Road and Dodds Road.
They will then resume the normal route from there.
An Anglian Water spokesperson said: “Our teams are working on Hargham Road in Attleborough to replace a valve on the water main.
"For the safety of our team and the public it was necessary to close the road and a diversion is in place.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 8 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 9 'Horrendous' - Norfolk couple stuck in South Africa as Omicron spreads
- 10 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
"We expect to have the road reopened by the beginning of next week and would like to thank everyone for their patience while we complete this work.”