Bus crash causes delays on A143
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A bus has crashed on the A143 causing both carriageways to be blocked.
Police were called at around 3.45pm on Friday October 1 to reports of a collision on the A143 Thorpe Abbotts turn off.
Queues of traffic have been reported as both carriageways are blocked.
A police spokesman said a recovery vehicle has been called to remove the bus.
There are not believed to be any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Appliances from Harleston, Long Stratton and Carrow also attended the incident. Crews helped to make the scene safe.
Police remain at the scene.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid