BBC Radio Norfolk presenter Chris Goreham gives his views on the Royal Norfolk Show and Norwich City football club
BBC Radio Norfolk presenter Chris Goreham praised the Royal Norfolk Show, describing it as 'a landmark in the year'.
Speaking in a live Q and A with the EDP and Evening News, shortly after his stint on the breakfast show, the presenter described the event as being 'a lovely opportunity to get to meet some of our listeners'.
He added: 'Because Norfolk is such a big sprawling county it's not often that the whole place comes together but over the two days you get a genuine feel of what is happening in the county we live in.'
On the subject of Norwich City, whose games he commentates on for BBC Radio Norfolk, he praised the appointment of Chris Hughton as replacement for Paul Lambert.
He said: 'Of all the realistic candidates to replace Paul Lambert Chris Hughton's record as a manager is by far the most impressive.'
You may also want to watch:
On the subject of the future of star striker Grant Holt, he added: 'It's really difficult, I don't think anyone really knows (how it will end). But it already feels like a soap opera, which could run for the rest of the summer.
'I think all Norwich City fans would want Grant Holt to stay especially if he can recapture the form he showed in the three seasons here.'
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Volunteers wanted - to be locked up in a Norfolk police cell
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
For the full story and more of his thoughts on the show and Norwich City follow the link above to our Live Blog.