Warning of delays on busy stretch of road
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned that they could face delays as four sets of work are carried out on a busy stretch of road.
Work will take place on the A146 Beccles Road, between Carlton Colville and Barnby.
BT and euNetworks are carrying out the work, and according to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while it is being carried out.
With BT starting work on the A146 Beccles Road at Barnby, between 8pm on July 23 and 6am on July 24, two-way traffic control signals will be in operation.
Further works will also be carried out by BT on the A146 Beccles Road at Barnby, with two-way traffic control signals in operation between July 29 and July 31.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile euNetworks will be carrying out overnight works on the A146 Beccles Road at Barnby and on the A146 Beccles Road at Carlton Colville.
They will be carrying out the work about 228m westbound of The Street in Barnby between 7.30pm and 6.30am for two nights, between July 25 and July 27, with two-way traffic control signals in operation.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
Similar work is being carried out 128m westbound of Marsh Lane in Carlton Colville between 7.30pm and 6.30am for two nights, between July 25 and July 27, with two-way traffic control signals in operation.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.