Awards success at double for Duff Morgan
- Credit: supplied
Duff Morgan Citroen is celebrating after a double awards success.
The dealership again won Citroen's franchised bodyshop of the year 2012, for its continued levels of service and customer care while Jeremy Trett has been named as Citroen UK's top dealer principal.
Duff Morgan, which has been trading for more than 104 years and employs 84 people, beat off stiff competition from all 52 Citroen accident repair centres across the UK and was presented with the coveted award and a £1,000 prize to be used on a team event.
Launched in January 2012, the programme recognises excellence in accident repair and all of the centres were measured on a monthly basis against a set of points-scoring criteria and key performance indicators, such as customer satisfaction and technical training.
Citroen's regional and district bodyshop development managers worked closely with all of the repair centres to try and achieve the highest possible scores.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Trett,who is also a director of Duff Morgan, said of the Norwich bodyshop's success: 'We are delighted to have won this award for 2012 and for the second year running.
'It is great to receive national recognition for the sheer level of hard work that our bodyshop team, led by bodyshop manager Nick Doye, puts in every day.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 7 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
'They genuinely work to provide the very best service available to our customers and the highest levels of workmanship on every vehicle.'
Adrian Mossop, Citroen's accident repair programme manager, said of the award: 'The accident repair sector is a vital part of our industry and I'm pleased that Duff Morgan has been recognised as being one of the very best bodyshops in the UK. This clearly demonstrates their commitment to delivering a first-class service to Citroens customers.'