Ambulance crashes at busy Norwich junction
An ambulance has been involved in a crash with a car at the Boundary junction between Cromer Road and Aylsham Road in Norwich.
No one is believed to have been injured in the crash, which happened at 11.45am, but there is debris in the road.
The crash, with a Fiat Idea car, has partially blocked the busy road but traffic is managing to move slowly in both directions.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman confirmed at 12.25pm that officers were awaiting recovery of the vehicles.
While a spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) said there were no injuries suffered in the crash and confirmed that no patient was being transported in the ambulance at the time of the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Ambulance service spokesman Gary Sanderson said: 'An immediate investigation has been launched by our Trust to find out the cause of the collision this morning and we are working closely with Norfolk police.'
- Have you got photos of the congestion at the scene? Send them to us at www.iwitness24.co.uk or email them to email@example.com
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 3 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 6 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 8 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC