Air ambulance attends crash on the A11
- Credit: Google
A two-vehicle crash on the A11 in the Attleborough was attended by air ambulance yesterday evening.
The accident took place at 9pm on Tuesday at the roundabout between the Attleborough Bypass and London Road.
Eyewitnesses have said that a car involved was badly damaged and a van was on its side.
Five fire crews are attending the crash and an air ambulance arrived at the scene to assist. A man was transported by road to the Norfolk and Norwich University hospital for further assessment and care.
Drivers were advised to avoid the area.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic developed on the southbound lane, back to Hillsend Lane.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 9 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 10 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life