AA motoring ahead as the most trusted brand in UK
The AA has been confirmed as the UK's most trusted brand in a survey of more than 3,000 people.
The research measured brand perception of companies across a range of sectors and among the UK's 20 most trusted brands, the AA, the UK's biggest motoring organisation, came top, excluding charities and the armed forces.
The top five brands, excluding charities and armed forces, were:
1 The AA.
2 Post Office.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 5 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 10 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
5 Johnson's Baby.
When charity brands and the armed forces are included, the AA is second, only behind the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal with the NSPCC third.
Chris Jansen, AA chief executive, said: 'The AA has been around for more than 100 years and has a proud tradition of focusing on our customers and members and delivering outstanding customer service. This is why we have held a Which? accolade for eight consecutive years. In a volatile and tough market, it should be reassuring that the AA is so well trusted and always there to help its customers.'
Last year, the AA attended around 3.5 million breakdowns and is investing more than £22m this year in patrols' equipment, technology and vehicles.