A146 outside Norwich closed after collision between bus and pedestrian
- Credit: Google Maps
The A146 outside of Norwich was closed by police following a collision between a bus and a pedestrian.
Norfolk police said on Twitter the road was shut at Framingham Pigot, at the junction with Trumpery Lane.
A Norfolk police spokesman confirmed a pedestrian was treated at the scene by the ambulance service after being involved in a collision with a bus.
The condition of the pedestrian is not known at this time.
Motorists were advised to find alternative routes.
You may also want to watch:
The collision affected a number of bus routes in Norfolk, with First confirming on Twitter the X2, X21 and X22 services were diverted through Poringland.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 8 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 9 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 10 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands