Motorcyclist in hospital after crash on A140
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A motorcyclist is in hospital with serious injuries following a crash with a lorry on the A140.
Suffolk police were called to the A140 near Brome at around 2.45pm after a motorcyclist and a lorry collided.
Crews from The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) were also called to the scene.
A police spokesman said the motorcyclist suffered serious leg injuries as a result of the crash.
A spokesman for EEAST said: "We were called at 2.39pm with reports of a collision in Norwich Road, Stuston.
You may also want to watch:
"We sent an ambulance, ambulance officer and Essex and Herts Air Ambulance.
"One person was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land ambulance for further care."
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 10 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
According to the AA Traffic Map, the accident is still partially blocking the road and queues are forming near the petrol station at the Devil's Handbasin junction.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Suffolk traffic map.
Join our Suffolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Suffolk.