A140 roadworks start tonight in Norwich for three weeks
Motorists can expect delays from tonight with overnight restrictions and temporary traffic lights on the A140 at Harford Bridge, to the south of Norwich, for three weeks.
The traffic control, which will be in place from 8pm to 6am each night, is to allow essential maintenance work to be carried out on Harford River Bridge, about 100m south of the Marsh Harrier pub.
This includes bridge deck joint replacement, concrete repairs and waterproofing of both footways.
The closure of one lane will be necessary for this work. The work, costing �45,000, will be carried out for Norfolk County Council by May Gurney.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone