Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- Credit: Google
The A140 was closed following a three car crash near Swainsthorpe.
Police, ambulance and fire crews attended the scene.
The crash happened after 6pm and traffic was diverted from the area through Swainsthorpe towards Mulbarton.
Members of the public have said roads in the area became gridlocked following the crash.
Two fire crews from Carrow and Earlham arrived at 6.24 pm and made the scene safe.
Norfolk Police have been approached for more information.
The road is now open.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 3 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 4 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 5 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 6 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 9 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 10 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home