Porsche driver remains in serious condition after crash near Lakenheath
- Credit: Google Maps
A man in his 60s remains in a serious but stable condition after a crash near Lakenheath.
Police say the driver, a man, remains at Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge for treatment.
His current condition is described as serious but stable.
The road was closed while initial investigations into the circumstances of the crash took place.
It re-opened about 24 hours later, following repairs to the carriageway.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact Suffolk police, quoting CAD 171 of Sunday, August 29.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 8 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 9 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 10 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place