Delays caused by lorry blocking the A11
- Credit: Google
Drivers are being advised to avoid the A11 and A134 towards Thetford after a lorry blocked the road.
At around 9.45am on Friday, a lorry broke down in one of the Norwich-bound lanes, blocking traffic.
The lorry is between the BP garage and the roundabout connecting the A11, A134 and A1066.
Traffic is building along the A11 in both directions, down to the Thetford Rifle Range and up past The Street.
There is also traffic building on the A134.
A vehicle is on its way to get the lorry moving again and unblock the lane.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations