Man taken to hospital after van flips at A11 roundabout
- Credit: Simon Parkin
A man was taken to hospital after a van flipped over a roundabout following a crash on the A11.
Police were called to the scene at 8.50pm on Tuesday, September 22, after a white Vauxhall van crashed into the roundabout at Breckland Lodge, near Attleborough.
An air ambulance and two crews from the East of England Ambulance Service were in attendance.
A man was treated at the scene and was later taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with pelvic injuries.
Emergency services closed the southbound carriageway of the A11 following the crash, which was also attended by four fire crews.
The roundabout was damaged following the incident.
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 9 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 10 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life