Lane reopened on A47 after crash
- Credit: Archant © 2012
Traffic has started flowing again on the A47 after a crash between a motorbike and a car.
One lane was partially blocked with slow traffic in both directions near Church Lane, Easton.
Police were called to the scene by the driver at about 4.20pm, Wednesday, February 13.
One officer remains on scene waiting for recovery of the motorbike.
The car was recovered at about 6pm with the closed lane reopening.
A police spokesman said: 'The road has not been fully closed but officers remain on scene.
'One of the vehicles has been seized for road traffic offences.'
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk
A blue motorbike and green Volvo were involved.