Traffic delay warning for Dereham motorists ahead of roadworks
A warning has been issued about traffic delays in parts of Dereham ahead of a range of roadworks.
All the work will be carried out by Norfolk County Council and from Monday, August 6 kerbing works will start on London Road and Station Road.
Vehicles will be controlled using temporary traffic lights and the work is due to take five days to complete.
On Sunday, August 12 resurfacing work on the Station Road/London Road mini roundabout will start and work on London Road will be held on Monday, August 13.
These roads will be closed and diversions will be put in place while the resurfacing work is carried out, which is expected to last between three and five days.
You may also want to watch:
From Sunday, August 19 the council will resurface Commercial Road/London Road mini roundabout and the road will be closed.
The one way restriction between the Cowper Road/Norwich Street junction and the car park will be suspended while work is being carried out.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
During this time traffic will be controlled at the junction and the car park entrance by stop and go boards.