Traffic delay warning for Dereham motorists ahead of roadworks
A warning has been issued about traffic delays in parts of Dereham ahead of a range of roadworks.
All the work will be carried out by Norfolk County Council and from Monday, August 6 kerbing works will start on London Road and Station Road.
Vehicles will be controlled using temporary traffic lights and the work is due to take five days to complete.
On Sunday, August 12 resurfacing work on the Station Road/London Road mini roundabout will start and work on London Road will be held on Monday, August 13.
These roads will be closed and diversions will be put in place while the resurfacing work is carried out, which is expected to last between three and five days.
You may also want to watch:
From Sunday, August 19 the council will resurface Commercial Road/London Road mini roundabout and the road will be closed.
The one way restriction between the Cowper Road/Norwich Street junction and the car park will be suspended while work is being carried out.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Water outages hit homes across city
- 4 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 5 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 6 People released from car after crash closes road
- 7 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 8 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 9 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 10 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
During this time traffic will be controlled at the junction and the car park entrance by stop and go boards.