A47 and Norwich ring road crashes cause rush hour delays
- Credit: Archant
Two crashes which happened within ten minutes of one another are causing delays on two of Norfolk’s busiest roads this morning.
The first took place on the A47, to which police were called just before 9am.
Two cars were involved in the crash, which took place at the junction with Sandy Lane between Honingham and Hockering.
No-one was injured, though one of the cars is slightly blocking the eastbound carriageway, meaning there could be delays in the area.
Recovery has been called but, as of 10am, is not yet on scene.
You may also want to watch:
The second crash took place on the Norwich ring road, where a Vauxhall and a Fiat collided on the turn off for the industrial estate at around 9.10am.
There were also no injuries, while recovery is on scene.
• For up-to-date travel information in Norfolk, visit our LIVE traffic map.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 6 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 7 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner