Town’s mayor will be among show’s models
- Credit: Archant
Well-known Attleborough residents including the town's mayor Tony Perkins will take part in a fashion show to raise money for the Alzheimer's Society.
Also modelling the latest fashions will be two of the town's vicars, two undertakers, bank staff, a baker and others.
The show will take place at M&Co in Church Street, Attleborough, on Wednesday, May 18 at 7pm.
Attleborough resident Jenni Cooke and her mother Carol Haeusler are organising the event.
Mrs Haeusler said her parents both had Alzheimer's, and she and her daughter were passionate about raising awareness of the condition and helping people with who have it.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'It's something that's very close to both our hearts.'
There will also be a raffle with prizes including make-over sessions for both men and women and bottles of wine. For more information, call 01953 459808 or 01953 454781.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown