10 must do’s at King’s Lynn Mart
The town's 816th traditional Mart has been officially opened. The Tuesday Market Place is set to be a buzz with activity for the next week as crowds flock to enjoy fairground rides and stalls at this year's Mart. Here are 10 must do's if you are planning to visit.
1. Dodgems- the tried and tested bumper cars is a popular among fairground lovers and one that attracts many people to the Mart.
2. Children's roundabout- run by chief steward Donald Gray, the ride is obviously a popular among children.
3. Waltzer- A must for people who like to go for a spin.
4. The Yeti- a ride that spins and bounces, it's one for the moderate thrill seekers.
You may also want to watch:
5. Extreme- a "white-knuckle" ride that reaches 23mph in a minute. According to its operator it is not a ride for the faint-hearted.
6. Super Bob- a fun and thrilling ride suitable for all ages. It travels at a moderate speed through a tunnel.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
7. Hi-Energy- A family ride suitable for all ages.
8. Huck-a-duck- the traditional fairground stall game is still a popular among Mart visitors.
9. Hotdogs- with the smell of onions spreading across the centre of town, there's no chance of resisting the temptation of a hotdog as you pass through.
10. Candy Floss- you can't go to a fairground and not get candy floss. Mr Gray puts it best: "It's like roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, they just go together."