Top customer satisfaction award for John Grose of Lowestoft
- Credit: courtesy of John Grose, Lowestoft
Staff at John Grose are celebrating after receiving a top award for customer satisfaction.
John Grose, car dealership and garage, in Lowestoft has been awarded the Kia Customer Experience Award- which recognises excellent customer satisfaction.
Alister Leith, Group managing director at John Grose, said: 'We care about what we do, and we enjoy what we do and that is what comes across when we meet our customers.
'We pride ourselves on customer experience so to win this award means a lot, 2017 is looking bright for John Grose and we're very excited.'
Hamish McCowan, Aftersales director of Kia UK, visited the Lowestoft team to offer his congratulations.
You may also want to watch:
He said: '2016 was a show-stopping year and it wouldn't have been as successful if it wasn't for the hard work all of the dealers across the UK.
'We're extremely proud of dealerships that achieved excellent results in 2016, so congratulations John Grose.'
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 5 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 10 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region