Top customer satisfaction award for John Grose of Lowestoft
- Credit: courtesy of John Grose, Lowestoft
Staff at John Grose are celebrating after receiving a top award for customer satisfaction.
John Grose, car dealership and garage, in Lowestoft has been awarded the Kia Customer Experience Award- which recognises excellent customer satisfaction.
Alister Leith, Group managing director at John Grose, said: 'We care about what we do, and we enjoy what we do and that is what comes across when we meet our customers.
'We pride ourselves on customer experience so to win this award means a lot, 2017 is looking bright for John Grose and we're very excited.'
Hamish McCowan, Aftersales director of Kia UK, visited the Lowestoft team to offer his congratulations.
You may also want to watch:
He said: '2016 was a show-stopping year and it wouldn't have been as successful if it wasn't for the hard work all of the dealers across the UK.
'We're extremely proud of dealerships that achieved excellent results in 2016, so congratulations John Grose.'
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs