Top award for Loddon beauty therapist
- Credit: Archant
A Loddon beauty therapist has been named Guinot Beauty Therapist of the Year.
Florence Beck is a manageress and senior therapist at The Lawnes Beauty Clinic in the town.
She was initially named the regional winner fighting off competition from other local therapists before she scooped the national accolade, having been selected ahead of her competitors from across the UK.
Miss Beck has worked at Lawnes for the past five years.
Owner Jane Woolston, who has 30 years experience said: 'Florence has done so well coming from a small market town and I feel an award such as this is a wonderful achievement.'
You may also want to watch:
The Lawnes Beauty Clinic has been offering a full range of beauty treatments and products in Loddon for more than 20 years including semi-permanent make-up, face and body care, pedicures, manicures and special treatments such as collagen therapy, laser treatment, anti wrinkle treatments and thread vein removal.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 8 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch