New Toolstation store opens six weeks after planning approval
- Credit: Daniel Moxon
A national building supplies firm wasted no time in getting its newest Norfolk branch in a position to welcome customers.
Toolstation was given the go-ahead last month to take over a unit on the Gateway 11 Business Park in Wymondham, and immediately started the hiring process to fill the seven new jobs created.
The new trade store opened on April 12, to coincide with the easing of lockdown restrictions which saw a large increase in footfall across the county.
It will be open seven days per week, with reduced hours on Sundays.
Store manager Dan Flatt said: "We are pleased to have opened the new store to help support local tradespeople, DIYers and home builders with tools and more in Wymondham.
You may also want to watch:
"We recognise the importance of challenging times and our knowledgeable team are committed to providing local customers with a reliable and convenient service for the essentials they need to tackle any task."
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation