Land off country lane set for auction
- Credit: Archant
An area of land off a quiet country lane is set to be auctioned off next month.
The area of “amenity land,” off Bulls Green Road in Toft Monks, near Beccles, extends to around a third of an acre as it is being marketed by Auction House East Anglia.
It is due to be sold on a freehold tenure at an online auction on July 22, with a guide price of £10,000 to £15,000 plus fees.
Described as “amenity land extending to around a third of an acre,” the property description from the auctioneers states: “This parcel of land extends to around 0.34 of an acre.
“The land has been used for amenity purposes with a number of mature trees.
You may also want to watch:
“It is fenced and is accessed via a wooden gate off a quiet country lane.
“It will be sold with vacant possession and would be an ideal purchase for someone looking to own a little piece of England.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 2 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 3 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 4 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 7 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 8 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 9 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 10 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week
“The land is located around four miles north of Beccles.
“It is between a residential property and a building plot that has recently been granted planning permission.”