TK Maxx set to open its doors in Lowestoft
- Credit: Nick Butcher
It is one of Europe's leading discount fashion retailers. And a brand new TK Maxx store is set to open its doors in Lowestoft in two weeks' time.
The company, which specialises in designer clothing and homeware, is to open its first store in the town at the North Quay Retail Park, on Peto Way.
More than 20 jobs will be created as the fashion giant opens its doors at 9am on Thursday, February 16.
A spokesman for TK Maxx said: 'The opening will create up to 26 new jobs in the area and the store will span 1,394sq metres.
'The new TK Maxx store will offer big labels and designer gems at up to 60 per cent less than the recommended retail price (RRP), and at a significant discount to the price in a department store or on the high street, every single day.'
You may also want to watch:
After launching in the UK in 1994, TK Maxx now has more than 300 stores across the country. TK Maxx stores feature an assortment of designer labels, top brands, up-and-coming labels, stylish fashion and one-off gems, The retail giant offers men's, women's and children's apparel and shoes, as well as items such as toys, bath and beauty, accessories and home products – with brands varying per store.
The spokesman added: 'Opportunistic buying and a no frills operation means TK Maxx can pass huge savings onto the customer. In store you will find a huge selection of fashion and accessories for women, men, kids as well as the home, all with amazing savings.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
'With regular deliveries arriving every week, bringing thousands of new items to store, there will always be something new and exciting to discover.'
The latest store opening at the retail park comes after two other businesses were unveiled just before Christmas – with the food warehouse by Iceland and Tapi Carpets and Floors both opening its doors, as the old B&Q unit was sub-divided into three separate units.
? If you are interested in applying for a position at the new TK Maxx store, visit www.tjxeurope.com/careers
? Have you got a Lowestoft story? Email email@example.com