Time to nominate your favourite food and drink producers in Norfolk
It's time to get your entries in for this year's Norfolk Hero Food & Drink Awards at the Aylsham Show on August bank holiday Monday.
The deadline for entries into the 11th annual competition is June 5.
The categories are Best Specialist Food or Drink Producer, Best Use of Norfolk Produce on Menu, Best Food or Drink Supplier/Retailer, Best New Food or Drink Venture, and Individual Food or Drink Hero.
The category judging will take place during the week starting June 19 and the championship judging during July, with the overall winner announced at the show on August 28.
Chairman Jacinth Rogers said: 'The food heroes awards have gained an excellent reputation for identifying and rewarding some of the very best food and drink producers, suppliers and linked businesses in the county.'
You can nominate online at www.theaylshamshow.co.uk - click on Show Competitions.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears