Time is running out to nominate your Norfolk food and drink heroes - the deadline is on Sunday
- Credit: Archant
Time is running out for people to nominate their favourite food and drink heroes.
The deadline for entries to the Aylsham Show's Norfolk Hero Food and Drink Awards is this Sunday June 1.
There are categories for: best specialist food or drink producer; best use of Norfolk produce on the menu; best food or drink supplier; best new food or drink venue, and individual hero.
Committee chairman Jacinth Rogers said entrants 'contribute to what makes Norfolk different -a county for great food, drinks and countryside.
She added: 'Our previous winners have seen more custom since they were awarded.
You may also want to watch:
'I heard that when a local tearoom received its nomination the owner jumped up and down of joy!'
Nominations can be made online or look for leaflets in cafés, pubs and shops across Norfolk. Winners will be announced at the Aylsham Show on Monday August 25.
For information and to nominate visit www.theaylshamshow.co.uk/food-hero-awards
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Revealed: Norfolk's hotspots for Japanese Knotweed in 2021
- 8 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham