Tickets still available for the Great British Proms at Blickling Hall on Saturday night - but Classic Ibiza sold out
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are still available for the Great British Proms at Blickling Hall on Saturday night - but Classic Ibiza on Friday is sold out.
One of the biggest open-air events in Norfolk, the proms are being held on the National Trust estate, near Aylsham, on Friday and Saturday, August 11 and 12.
Lisa Ward, director, said: 'Classic Ibiza is sold out - we sold 6,500 tickets. But we still have tickets available for Saturday night.'
Classic Ibiza is when Blickling plays host to what promises to be this summer's coolest open-air classical dance party.
The following night sees the return of The Great British Proms, with The National Symphony Orchestra, led by Anthony Inglis, Brit Award-winning Welsh vocal group Only Men Aloud, soprano Annette Wardell, and a fireworks finale.
Tickets are £35 (£38 on the night). Event details are available online at www.greatbritishprom.co.uk or call the box-office on 01630 674342.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?