Three-vehicle crash on A10 at Setchey causing traffic delays
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Commuters can expect delays on the A10 at Setchey after a three-vehicle crash.
A Norfolk police spokesman said they were called to the scene at 4.20pm today.
She said the road was blocked and there would be delays but traffic control measures were in place.
The spokesman added the crash was between a lorry, a Nissan Micra and Ford Fiesta.
A Norfolk fire spokesman said one appliance from King's Lynn north was called to the crash and the crew provided scene safety.
You may also want to watch:
Four patients were treated for minor injuries, according to an ambulance spokesman.
- 1 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 7 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 8 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City