Three-vehicle crash on A47
- Credit: DAVY LOWRY
Part of the A47 was partially blocked off after a three-vehicle crash.
The collision, which involved two cars and a van, happened at 1.35pm on Sunday April 8.
It took place on the Dereham-bound stretch of dual carriageway between the Longwater roundabout in Costessey, Norwich, and Easton roundabout.
Insp Lou Provart, from Norfolk Police, said the incident involved a Peugeot car and Kia Picanto car.
He said no-one was injured in the accident.
Eyewitness Davy Lowry, a 19-year-old photographer from Robin Close in Queen's Hill, Costessey, said he believed he saw a silver Peugeot car which had hit a tree.
Insp Provart added one man at the scene was 'safe and well'.
- 1 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 4 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 5 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 6 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 7 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 8 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 9 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
He said no major queues were caused by the crash.
Firefighters from Carrow, Earlham and Sprowston were called to put out a fire in one of the vehicles.
Police officers from the local Norwich response team were called.
To keep updated on the region's roads visit the EDP live traffic map.