Three-vehicle crash on A47 near Norwich
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
The A47 has reopened near Norwich after a crash this morning.
Officers were called to the A47 at Trowse at 8am after reports of the crash on the Great Yarmouth bound carriageway.
The crash involved a silver Renault Megane, a grey Vauxhall Astra and a silver VW Golf.
The cars ended up on the central reservation and there was debris across the road.
MORE: LIVE TRAFFIC MAP
A spokesperson for the force confirmed no-one was injured in the crash.
You may also want to watch:
One lane was closed for a period of time which caused long delays in the area and queues back to the Thickthorn roundabout junction.
Police have confirmed the road was cleared at 9.40am.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 6 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 7 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden