Three teenagers from London arrested in Norwich as part of police’s Operation Gravity drugs crackdown
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Three teenagers have been arrested in Norwich connection with drugs offences as part of Norfolk police's ongoing Operation Gravity crackdown.
Officers attended an address in William White Place on Tuesday night (September 19) and seized a quantity of Class A drugs and cash.
Three people, an 18-year-old man and two 16-year-old boys, all from the London area, were arrested on suspicion of supplying Class A drugs.
They were due to be questioned on Wednesday, September 20.
DC Craig Bidwell said: 'These latest arrests demonstrate our continued commitment to tackling the supply of Class A drugs in the county under Operation Gravity.'
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about suspected drug dealing or suspicious criminal activity should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 7 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 8 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 9 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot