Three taken to hospital after two-vehicle crash on Prince of Wales Road in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been taken to hospital after a two vehicle collision on Prince of Wales Road in Norwich.
The road was partially blocked at the junction with Recorder Road after the incident, which happened at about 10.15am.
At least one person had to be freed from their vehicle and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital along with two other casualties.
Their injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
Police warned drivers to avoid the area. By 1pm, the road had been cleared.
You may also want to watch:
Three crews from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service and the ambulance service were called.
Norfolk Police has asked for anyone who witnessed the incident to contact them on 101, quoting incident number 127.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut