Can you help trace owners of three stray dogs?
- Credit: James Bass
An appeal has gone out to help trace the owners of three stray dogs who were found wandering the streets.
The East Suffolk lost and stray dogs team is keen to find the owner of a stray grey white terrier cross, a stray black labrador and a stray fox terrier dog, which were found in the Mutford area of Lowestoft on Monday, April 6.
Issuing an appeal for information on the East Suffolk – lost and stray dogs Facebook page on April 6, they said: “We have received a report for three stray dogs found in Mutford.
“One of the dogs is a grey white terrier cross, a black lab and a fox terrier.
“One of the dogs was wearing a chain but no tags.
You may also want to watch:
“If you know who they belong to, please call us on 03330 162000.”
Alternatively you can message the team via their East Suffolk – lost and stray dogs Facebook page.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 8 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 9 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting