Three properties in Diss are still without power
- Credit: PA
A power cut caused 23 homes in Diss to lose power today.
The power was lost at 8.20am after a fault in underground cables in the St Nicholas Street area caused fuses to blow in the sub station.
Three teams of engineers from UK Power Networks were sent to the scene.
The power was restored to 20 of the houses at around 3pm.
UK Power Networks have said they will be directly contacting the three other properties still without power.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Petrol queues causing rush hour delays despite assurances over fuel supply