Three people treated for smoke inhalation after fire in East Harling, near Thetford
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Three people, including a woman believed to be in her 70s, were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in East Harling, near Thetford, in the early hours of this morning.
The Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called 4.52am to a fire at a property on Water Lane.
Appliances from East Harling, Diss and Attleborough attended and the East of England Ambulance Service sent a rapid response vehicle and ambulance crew.
It is believed the people were treated and discharged at the scene.
The fire crews used jets to extinguish the fire and they left the scene at 6.05am.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 5 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 6 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 7 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 8 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 9 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 10 Former village pub for sale as home