Three people taken to hospital after crash in Shelfanger, near Diss
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Three people were taken to hospital after a single vehicle crash in Shelfanger, near Diss, this morning.
Police were called at 9.07am to reports a Citroen Xsara Picasso had flipped and left the B1107.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a rapid response vehicle to the scene.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance also attended.
Two people were treated for minor injuries and a female was treated with suspected neck and back injuries.
You may also want to watch:
They were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service sent crews from Diss and Long Stratton who helped to make the scene safe and provide casualty care.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 9 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 10 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
Norfolk police said the road was closed while emergency services were on the scene but it had reopened by 9.50am.