Three people charged after man is robbed in Lowestoft
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Three people have been charged after a man in his 60s was robbed at knifepoint in Lowestoft.
The victim received a call at the door at an address in Normanston Drive from a woman asking for his assistance with moving house, at around 7pm on Tuesday, December 13.
After the woman entered his property, two men are then alleged to have burst in to the house, with one holding a knife to the victim's neck and the other apparently holding down the woman.
The man in his 60s handed over his wallet and the men then left, getting into a car waiting nearby.
Police were called and two women were arrested in connection with this incident at around 9.20pm on Tuesday evening, followed by a man on Wednesday, December 14.
You may also want to watch:
All three people arrested have now been charged.
? Jason Willers, 34, of The Street, Beccles, was charged with robbery and also possession of a Class A drug.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 7 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 10 VIDEO: Cantwell missing as City prepare for Chelsea trip
? Patti Mulholland, 35, of High Street, Lowestoft, was charged with robbery.
? Kelly Brown, 44, of Oxford Road, Lowestoft, was charged with robbery.
They appeared before Norwich Magistrates' Court today (Thursday, December 15).
Willers and Mulholland were remanded in custody by magistrates and Brown was granted conditional bail. They are all due for a next appearance at Ipswich Crown Court on Thursday, January 12.