Three Parcelforce vans destroyed by fire at Norwich depot
- Credit: Archant
Three Parcelforce Worldwide vans have been destroyed by fire at a depot in Norwich
The burnt-out vehicles were still at the company's distribution centre off Barker Street this morning.
Fire crews from Earlham and Carrow were called to the scene shortly after 1.50am today.
Wearing breathing apparatus, they used hose reel jets to extinguish the vehicles.
More to follow.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see anything? Call Luke Powell on 01603 772684 or email email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 9 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 10 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life