Three Parcelforce vans destroyed by fire at Norwich depot
- Credit: Archant
Three Parcelforce Worldwide vans have been destroyed by fire at a depot in Norwich
The burnt-out vehicles were still at the company's distribution centre off Barker Street this morning.
Fire crews from Earlham and Carrow were called to the scene shortly after 1.50am today.
Wearing breathing apparatus, they used hose reel jets to extinguish the vehicles.
More to follow.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see anything? Call Luke Powell on 01603 772684 or email email@example.com
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 4 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 5 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree