Three of the region’s top tourist attractions launch recruitment drive for seasonal posts
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Three top family regional attractions have launched a recruitment drive for hundreds of seasonal posts.
Banham Zoo, in south Norfolk, Dinosaur Adventure at Lenwade and Africa Alive, near Lowestoft, want 'flexible, personable individuals who enjoy working in an environment designed to ensure guests enjoy a great day out'.
It is hoped that people who sign up for various posts in gift shops, at ticket barriers, snack shacks, guest information sites and cleaning departments and also become road train drivers, will help the three linked attractions have another record-breaking year in drawing bumper crowds.
Last year, the attractions had a total of 630,000 visitors, a record.
Martin Dupee, director of operations for the sites, said: 'We are really positive and excited about the year ahead and are looking for key staff who want to join in our success and have some fun along the way.'
You may also want to watch:
A recruitment day is taking place at Africa Alive on January 25, between 10am and 3pm, the Dinosaur Adventure recruitment day is on January 31, between 10am and 3pm, and Banham Zoo's recruitment day is on February 1, between 10am and 3pm. To take part, please telephone the site to book a place and ask for an application form.
Have you got fond memories of working at the parks? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 4 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
Looking for a job? See the jobs section in tomorrow's EDP and visit www.jobs24.co.uk