Three people suffer ‘serious injuries’ in collision on A146
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for witnesses after three people were rushed to hospital following a serious collision on a Norfolk road.
Emergency services were called to Norwich Road in Chedgrave at 4pm yesterday, August 15, to reports of a crash between a Toyota Yaris and a Kawasaki motorcycle.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 30s, was flown to Addenbrooke's Hospital with serious head injuries.
The driver and passenger of the Toyota to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) with serious injuries.
A spokesperson from the East of England Ambulance Service, said: "We were called at 3.58pm yesterday with reports of a collision in Norwich Road, Chedgrave.
You may also want to watch:
"We sent two ambulances, an ambulance officer and the East Anglian Air Ambulance. One patient was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital by air ambulance in a serious condition," they said.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, to contact PC Joshua Preston at Wymondham Roads and Armed Policing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 101 quoting incident number 291 of Thursday August 15.
- 1 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer