Three men wanted after smoke bomb set off in restaurant in London Street, Norwich
- Credit: Danielle Prostrollo
Police on are the search for three men suspected of setting off a smoke bomb in a Norwich restaurant.
Cosmo, on London Street, Norwich was evacuated at around 8.20pm on Monday August 14 after a green smoke bomb was set off in the toilets.
Three suspects in their late teens to early 20s are wanted for theft and criminal damage.
The men are described as:
- White, 18-22 years old, around 5ft 9, large build, dark brown hair, light coloured beard, wearing a white shirt and white shorts
You may also want to watch:
- White, 18-22 years old, around 5ft 7, heavy build, light brown hair, no facial hair, wearing grey t-shirt, blue jeans and blue shoes
- White, 18-22 years old, around 5ft 7, slim build, light brown hair, no facial hair, and wearing blue t-shirt and blue jeans.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 6 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 7 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 8 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 9 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 10 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
Fire crews were rushed to reports of a building on fire to discover it was a false alarm caused by the smoke bomb.
Danielle Prostrollo was at the restaurant at the time.
She said: 'My friends and I figured it was a smoke bomb in the toilets because my friend was in there with her two kids and said there was green smoke coming from the bin.
'We left pretty quickly after we were evacuated from the restaurant.'
Witnesses say they saw a group of young people running out of the toilets moments before the alarm went off.
No action was required from the crews.
Anyone with information or who witnessed the event is asked to call the Police on 101.