Three men steal over £1,000 worth of items from Boots store in Watton
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Police are appealing for information after more than £1,000 worth of goods were stolen from a shop in Watton.
Three men entered the Boots store on High Street at approximately 3.20pm on Wednesday, August 31 and stole a number of items including electric razors, perfume and make-up.
The first man is described as white, 6ft tall, with a bald head and tattooed arms. He was wearing dark jeans and red/orange trainers.
The second man is described as white, slightly shorter and slightly larger in build than the first man and with a bald head. He was wearing a dark coloured t-shirt with a star logo in the middle and dark trousers.
The third man is described as white, 6ft tall, with short hair and wearing sunglasses. He was wearing a pink or red vest, grey jogging bottoms and white Nike trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may recognise the men from the description given or anyone with information should contact PCSO Tonya Winsley at Watton Police Station on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 55511 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich