Three men arrested on suspicion of murder, rebailed
Three men arrested in connection with the murder of two men at Willow Park, Beck Row, near Mildenhall have been rebailed.
On the evening of March 15, 29-year-old David Castell and 20-year-old Shane Hill, both from Southend, were shot at Willow Park. Provisional post-mortem examination results showed that they died from gunshot wounds.
A 28-year-old man and a 38-year-old man, both from the Mildenhall area were due to return to a Suffolk police station today (Monday). Both have been rebailed to return on August 15.
A 40-year-old man from the Mildenhall area was due to return to a Suffolk police station tomorrow (Tuesday). He has been rebailed to return on Tuesday 26 July.
A 37-year-old man from Cambridgeshire, also arrested on suspicion of murder is due to answer bail on July 14.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 6 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 7 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 8 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 9 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 10 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise