Three men arrested on suspicion of drugs offences in Lowestoft
Police have arrested three men as part of the proactive work to tackle the supply of drugs in the Lowestoft area.
Last Wednesday, January 18, plain clothed officers from the East Scorpion team were conducting proactive patrols in the area of Blackheath Road in Kirkley and became aware of three men acting suspiciously.
An 18-year-old man from Carlton Colville and a 19-year-old man from Lowestoft were arrested on suspicion of possession of a Class B drug with intent to supply.
They have been released on police bail pending further enquiries and are due to return to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre on March 1.
A 27-year-old man from Lowestoft has also been arrested this morning (January 23) on suspicion of supplying a controlled drug.
He has been taken into custody where he will be interviewed.
Anyone with information about those involved in drug dealing or who witness any suspicious activity should contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 6 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 7 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 10 Teenage girls in hospital after unprovoked mob attack