Three men arrested on suspicion of drugs offences in Lowestoft
Police have arrested three men as part of the proactive work to tackle the supply of drugs in the Lowestoft area.
Last Wednesday, January 18, plain clothed officers from the East Scorpion team were conducting proactive patrols in the area of Blackheath Road in Kirkley and became aware of three men acting suspiciously.
An 18-year-old man from Carlton Colville and a 19-year-old man from Lowestoft were arrested on suspicion of possession of a Class B drug with intent to supply.
They have been released on police bail pending further enquiries and are due to return to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre on March 1.
A 27-year-old man from Lowestoft has also been arrested this morning (January 23) on suspicion of supplying a controlled drug.
You may also want to watch:
He has been taken into custody where he will be interviewed.
Anyone with information about those involved in drug dealing or who witness any suspicious activity should contact Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham