Three men arrested in connection with Postwick sexual assault are bailed
Three men arrested in connection with an incident where a 32-year-old woman was robbed and sexually assaulted on the outskirts of Norwich have been bailed pending further enquiries.
Police were called to the A47 in Postwick at around 5am on Sunday after reports of the attack.
The woman had accepted a lift from three men on Rouen Road in Norwich. They then drove her to a lay-by where she was attacked.
Police went to the scene and the vehicle suspected of being involved was stopped a short time later on the A1064 near Filby.
Three men, aged 22, 24, and 26, all from the Great Yarmouth area, were arrested taken into police custody at the Wymondham Police investigation Centre.
You may also want to watch:
All three have since been released on police bail until November 11.
Police continue to treat this as an isolated incident at this stage and are not looking for anyone else in connection with it.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 5 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 6 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 9 Five takeaways planned to open in Norfolk
- 10 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van