Three firecrews attend crash near Great Hockham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
A person had to be cut out of their car by fire crews who attended a collision on a busy Norfolk road this morning.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the accident on the A1075 near Great Hockham at 10.10am.
Once at the scene, fire crews used hydraulic rescue equipment to release the casualty who was trapped in one of the vehicles.
Members of the fire service also carried out casualty care and made sure the scene of the accident was safe.
Did you witness this accident? If so email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 5 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 10 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter