Three firecrews attend crash near Great Hockham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
A person had to be cut out of their car by fire crews who attended a collision on a busy Norfolk road this morning.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the accident on the A1075 near Great Hockham at 10.10am.
Once at the scene, fire crews used hydraulic rescue equipment to release the casualty who was trapped in one of the vehicles.
Members of the fire service also carried out casualty care and made sure the scene of the accident was safe.
Did you witness this accident? If so email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk