Emergency services called after woman injured in crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman was injured after her car hit another vehicle in a Norfolk town.
Emergency services were called to the accident on Watton Road in Hingham around 4.30pm on Friday.
Fire crews from Attleborough and Dereham attended the crash and helped the injured woman.
Witnesses described seeing a vehicle driving around a parked vehicle and trailer before the crash happened.
The cause of the crash is not yet clear.
You may also want to watch:
Previous campaigns have called for the speed limit on the road to be lowered. It is currently 40mph.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 10 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died