Two men still in hospital after multiple car crash near Norfolk village
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two men are still in hospital after a multiple car crash on the B1149 near Corpusty.
Officers were called shortly after 7.50am today to reports of a collision involving a black VW Tiguan, a grey Ford Galaxy and a blue Ford Focus.
The driver of the Tiguan, a man aged in his 20s, was taken to hospital with serious injuries, where he remains.
The driver of the Ford Galaxy, a man in his 40s, suffered a fractured pelvis and also remains at hospital.
The driver of the Focus was uninjured. The road was closed until 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from the driver of a vehicle travelling towards Holt at the same time.
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, should call PC Simone Sutcliffe at Acle roads policing by calling 101.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named